Welcome! This is where I'll say something witty, once I've thought of it.
Enjoy my rants. Ask questions.
I’m fundraising for SustransI'm cycling to the Netherlands to raise funds for Sustrans. Read about my adventure here , and sponsor me by clicking the button below. Thanks!
- Appeltaart bakken | Crafty Dutchie on Dutch apple pies!!!
- accidentobizaro on Dutch apple pies!!!
- Renee on I think I know how I’ll ride to NL!
- Chris Preston on I think I know how I’ll ride to NL!
- Christmas dressing 3: Back to earth. Now what? | Crafty Dutchie on Christmas dressing part 2: what shape suits me?
Tag Archives: Wolverhampton
This weekend I had a birthday party in Edgbaston and for some reason I decided to ride there. So I packed my veggie burgers and a change of clothes into my panniers and started pedalling. The Wolverhampton to Birmingham route … Continue reading
If you parked your bike around Wolverhampton station in the last few weeks, chances are you got at least one of these blue tags. Now I don’t mind getting one, or at least, I don’t mind very much. But I’ve … Continue reading