Welcome! This is where I'll say something witty, once I've thought of it.
Enjoy my rants. Ask questions.
I’m fundraising for SustransI'm cycling to the Netherlands to raise funds for Sustrans. Read about my adventure here , and sponsor me by clicking the button below. Thanks!
- Appeltaart bakken | Crafty Dutchie on Dutch apple pies!!!
- accidentobizaro on Dutch apple pies!!!
- Renee on I think I know how I’ll ride to NL!
- Chris Preston on I think I know how I’ll ride to NL!
- Christmas dressing 3: Back to earth. Now what? | Crafty Dutchie on Christmas dressing part 2: what shape suits me?
Tag Archives: sustainable lifestyle
Hurrah! My coursework is finished, which can only mean one thing: it’s time for Christmas preparations! You probably know that I live in a flat. It’s a nice flat, and quite spacious as far as flats go, but it’s still … Continue reading
Today I had my second meat-free Monday! Last week (02/01/12) I made Lemony basil spaghetti with mascarpone, chilli and chives, although to be good I replaced the mascarpone with half fat cream cheese. I was really nice, and the boyfriend … Continue reading
Like many others I like to start a new year with the best intentions to make it better than the last. I usually fail, so I have decided to make a little list of goals for this year, and to … Continue reading
I started working part time a few weeks ago and I’m loving it. I have Tuesdays and Wednesday mornings off, which gives me time to do my chores and develop myself. The plan is to start working on / with … Continue reading