Welcome! This is where I'll say something witty, once I've thought of it.
Enjoy my rants. Ask questions.
I’m fundraising for SustransI'm cycling to the Netherlands to raise funds for Sustrans. Read about my adventure here , and sponsor me by clicking the button below. Thanks!
- Appeltaart bakken | Crafty Dutchie on Dutch apple pies!!!
- accidentobizaro on Dutch apple pies!!!
- Renee on I think I know how I’ll ride to NL!
- Chris Preston on I think I know how I’ll ride to NL!
- Christmas dressing 3: Back to earth. Now what? | Crafty Dutchie on Christmas dressing part 2: what shape suits me?
Tag Archives: recipe
I love these muffins, they’re great food for walking. Both from The Cookie and Biscuit Bible by Catherine Atkinson (2008). Oat and buttermilk muffins – makes 12 Stir 115 g /1 cup rolled oats in 250ml buttermilk and leave for … Continue reading
Courgette loaf recipe Continue reading