Welcome! This is where I'll say something witty, once I've thought of it.
Enjoy my rants. Ask questions.
I’m fundraising for SustransI'm cycling to the Netherlands to raise funds for Sustrans. Read about my adventure here , and sponsor me by clicking the button below. Thanks!
- Appeltaart bakken | Crafty Dutchie on Dutch apple pies!!!
- accidentobizaro on Dutch apple pies!!!
- Renee on I think I know how I’ll ride to NL!
- Chris Preston on I think I know how I’ll ride to NL!
- Christmas dressing 3: Back to earth. Now what? | Crafty Dutchie on Christmas dressing part 2: what shape suits me?
Tag Archives: How-to
This would make a lovely decoration for a child’s bedroom, or bunting for the queen’s jubilee celebrations. And if you don’t fancy making it yourself, you can buy it from my shop! What you need: Approx 2 A4 sized pieces … Continue reading
It’s not too late to rustle up a pretty card – it only took me 5 minutes to make this last night. All you need is a card, a scrap of fabric, and a ribbon. Cut your scrap of fabric … Continue reading