Welcome! This is where I'll say something witty, once I've thought of it.
Enjoy my rants. Ask questions.
I’m fundraising for SustransI'm cycling to the Netherlands to raise funds for Sustrans. Read about my adventure here , and sponsor me by clicking the button below. Thanks!
- Appeltaart bakken | Crafty Dutchie on Dutch apple pies!!!
- accidentobizaro on Dutch apple pies!!!
- Renee on I think I know how I’ll ride to NL!
- Chris Preston on I think I know how I’ll ride to NL!
- Christmas dressing 3: Back to earth. Now what? | Crafty Dutchie on Christmas dressing part 2: what shape suits me?
Tag Archives: 30 days of biking
Yesterday I rode my bike for the longest distance I’d ever done. I rode 74 km, or 46 miles, and climbed 1,095m. That’s the height of Snowdon! Here are some of my sentiments throughout the day. Two friends joined me … Continue reading
30 Days of Biking. The concept is simple. In April, you pledge to ride your bike, at least once a day, for 30 days. Then you talk about it. Right now, 3,500 people across the world are doing just that, … Continue reading
I’ve been a wee bit quiet, due to the glorious weather we’ve been having! It’s been a busy few weeks, trying to get 30 Days of Biking out there. We’ve been featured in various places, like Do the Green Thing … Continue reading
You’ve probably heard me go on about 30 Days of Biking – which is something I’m part of and would like to share! The remit of 30 days of biking is that you pledge to ride your bike every day, … Continue reading
1. This Sunday, I put a new light on my bike. I bought a bolt. I connected wires. I used cellotape. And I felt pride. Here it is in action 2. I have also started work at this lovely sustainable … Continue reading
Most days of round 4 have been short rides to the station, to town or to my allotment. All within a 2 mile radius from home. Aw well. I didn’t start off well with a stinking cold that took me … Continue reading
September will see round 4 of 30 days of biking. All it is, is pledging to ride your bike, at least once every day. It doesn’t have to be far, it doesn’t have to be fast. As long as you … Continue reading
30 DAYS OF BIKING ROUND 4 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED TO TAKE PLACE IN SEPTEMBER 2011. That is all. As you were.
The plan for today was to get some housework done in the morning, and then ride to Moseley Old Hall around lunch time. As usual, everything took longer than I thought, and by the time I was ready to set … Continue reading