Welcome! This is where I'll say something witty, once I've thought of it.
Enjoy my rants. Ask questions.
I’m fundraising for SustransI'm cycling to the Netherlands to raise funds for Sustrans. Read about my adventure here , and sponsor me by clicking the button below. Thanks!
- Appeltaart bakken | Crafty Dutchie on Dutch apple pies!!!
- accidentobizaro on Dutch apple pies!!!
- Renee on I think I know how I’ll ride to NL!
- Chris Preston on I think I know how I’ll ride to NL!
- Christmas dressing 3: Back to earth. Now what? | Crafty Dutchie on Christmas dressing part 2: what shape suits me?
Monthly Archives: March 2012
I’ve been a wee bit quiet, due to the glorious weather we’ve been having! It’s been a busy few weeks, trying to get 30 Days of Biking out there. We’ve been featured in various places, like Do the Green Thing … Continue reading
You’ve probably heard me go on about 30 Days of Biking – which is something I’m part of and would like to share! The remit of 30 days of biking is that you pledge to ride your bike every day, … Continue reading