Welcome! This is where I'll say something witty, once I've thought of it.
Enjoy my rants. Ask questions.
I’m fundraising for SustransI'm cycling to the Netherlands to raise funds for Sustrans. Read about my adventure here , and sponsor me by clicking the button below. Thanks!
- Appeltaart bakken | Crafty Dutchie on Dutch apple pies!!!
- accidentobizaro on Dutch apple pies!!!
- Renee on I think I know how I’ll ride to NL!
- Chris Preston on I think I know how I’ll ride to NL!
- Christmas dressing 3: Back to earth. Now what? | Crafty Dutchie on Christmas dressing part 2: what shape suits me?
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Last Sunday I popped by some of my dearest friends for a cuppa. While we sat in the kitchen chatting, both of them made a soup, which they have for lunch during the week. Considering a fresh covent garden soup now … Continue reading
These adorable gift pouches are made out of 2 10cm squares of fabric left over from a charm pack, two small pieces of iron on interfacing and a fastening. The fastening could be a ribbon, a button, or anything else … Continue reading
I’m quite excited about this. As you may know I work for a large health charity and at a staff conference I had a chat to our chief executive in Dutch (as you do). I decided I might as well ask … Continue reading